our little countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

our baby's counting down

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dentro ad ogni brivido

This is the first Italian song which Joe sent me (about 3 months after we met in Jakarta)

Dentro ad ogni brivido by Marco Carta




Buongiorno mia signorina/ Good morning my Miss (or my young lady)
Le posso offrire un caffè/ can I offer you a coffee?
Viaggio da questa mattina/ I travel since this morning
In cerca di lei/ looking for you

Vedo l’azzurro del mare/ I see the blue of the sea
Nei suoi occhi così blu/ in her eyes so blue
Sintomi di un grande amore/ Symptoms of a great love
Io vorrei darle del tu / I'd like to talk to her like a friend *

Vorrei farti sognare/ I'd like to make you dream
Portarti a ballare/ take you dancing
Stringerti tanto da non respirare/ hold you so tight to can't breathe
Perdermi in ogni minimo particolare di te/ lose myself in every little detail of you

Dentro ad ogni brivido/ Inside every shiver (or thrill)
C’è la magia di un timido/ there's the magic of a shy
Incontro di due mani che si sfiorano/ meeting of two hands that lightly touch each other
Semplicemente un’alchimia/ simply an alchemy
che già ti fa sentire mia/ that makes you already feel mine
Come vorrei/ as I wish
E mi sento stupido/ And I feel stupid
Nella follia di un attimo/ in a moment of madness
Mi sono immaginato tutto quanto/ I have imagined everything
E intanto tu rimani lì/ meanwhile you stay there,
Seduta a bere il tuo caffè/ sitting, drinking your coffee
Senza di me/ without me

Buongiorno mia signorina/ Good morning my young lady
Le posso offrire un caffè/ can I offer you a coffee?
Viaggio da tutta la vita/ I've travelled all my life
In cerca di lei/ looking for you

C’è l’infinito del mare/ there's the infinite of the sea
In quei suoi occhi così blu/ in her eyes so blue
E’ certamente già amore/ Surely it's already love
Ed io Vorrei darle del tu/ and I'd like to talk her like a friend

Potrei stare a guardare/ I could stand watching (you)
Bramarti per ore / (i could)desire you for hours
Baciarti tanto da non respirare/ kiss you so much to can't breathe
Perdermi in ogni minimo particolare di te/ lose myself in every little detail of you

lyrics taken from here, translated by: Ligeia

No comments:

Post a Comment