We both like this song very much
Indietro by Tiziano Ferro
Io voglio regalarti la mia vita / I want to give you my life (as a present)
Chiedo tu cambi tutta la mia vita, ora / I ask that you change all of my life, now
Ti do questa notizia in conclusione / I give you this news in conclusion
Notizia è l’anagramma del mio nome, vedi / "Notizia" is the anagram of my name, you see
So che serve tempo, non lo nego / I know that it needs time, I don't deny it
Anche se in fondo tempo non ce n’è / Even if there's basically no time
Ma se cerco lo vedo / But if I try, I see it
L'amore va veloce / Love goes fast
Tu stai indietro / You stay back
Se cerchi mi vedi / If you try, you see me
Il bene più segreto sfugge / The more secret happiness eludes
All' uomo che non guarda avanti mai / the man that never looks forward
Ricevo il tuo contrordine speciale / I receive your special demand to the contrary
Nemico della logica morale / Enemy of the moral logic
Opposto della fisica normale / Opposite of the normal physics
Geometria degli angoli nascosti nostri / Geometry of our hidden corners
E adesso / And now
Ripenso a quella foto insieme / I recall that photo of us together
Decido che non ti avrei mai perduta, mai perduta / I decide that I have never lost you, never lost you
Perchè ti volevo troppo / Because I wanted you too much
Mi mancano i colpi al cuore / I am lacking the beats of my heart
Quel poco o tanto di dolore / That little or lot of pain
Quell’attitudine di chi ricorda tutto / That aptitude of the one who remembers everything
Ma se guardo lo vedo / But if I look, I see it
Il mondo va veloce e tu vai indietro / The world goes fast and you go back
Se cerchi mi vedi / If you try, you see me
Il bene più segreto sfugge / The more secret happiness eludes
All' uomo che non guarda avanti mai / The man that never looks forward
Dietro le lacrime che mi hai nascosto / Inside the tears that you have hidden from me
E negli spazi di un segreto opposto / And in the spaces of a secret opposite
Resto fermo e ti aspetto da qui / I remain still and I wait for you from here
Non mi è possibile, no non rivederti più / It's not possible for me, to not see you again
Se lontana non sei stata mai / If you've never been far
Ma se cerco lo vedo / But if I try, I see it
L'amore va veloce / Love goes fast
Tu stai indietro / You stay back
Se cerchi mi vedi / If you try, you see me
Il bene più segreto sfugge / The more secret happiness eludes
All' uomo che non guarda avanti mai / The man that never looks forward
==================================================
Lyrics and translation are taken from here.
Io voglio regalarti la mia vita / I want to give you my life (as a present)
Chiedo tu cambi tutta la mia vita, ora / I ask that you change all of my life, now
Ti do questa notizia in conclusione / I give you this news in conclusion
Notizia è l’anagramma del mio nome, vedi / "Notizia" is the anagram of my name, you see
So che serve tempo, non lo nego / I know that it needs time, I don't deny it
Anche se in fondo tempo non ce n’è / Even if there's basically no time
Ma se cerco lo vedo / But if I try, I see it
L'amore va veloce / Love goes fast
Tu stai indietro / You stay back
Se cerchi mi vedi / If you try, you see me
Il bene più segreto sfugge / The more secret happiness eludes
All' uomo che non guarda avanti mai / the man that never looks forward
Ricevo il tuo contrordine speciale / I receive your special demand to the contrary
Nemico della logica morale / Enemy of the moral logic
Opposto della fisica normale / Opposite of the normal physics
Geometria degli angoli nascosti nostri / Geometry of our hidden corners
E adesso / And now
Ripenso a quella foto insieme / I recall that photo of us together
Decido che non ti avrei mai perduta, mai perduta / I decide that I have never lost you, never lost you
Perchè ti volevo troppo / Because I wanted you too much
Mi mancano i colpi al cuore / I am lacking the beats of my heart
Quel poco o tanto di dolore / That little or lot of pain
Quell’attitudine di chi ricorda tutto / That aptitude of the one who remembers everything
Ma se guardo lo vedo / But if I look, I see it
Il mondo va veloce e tu vai indietro / The world goes fast and you go back
Se cerchi mi vedi / If you try, you see me
Il bene più segreto sfugge / The more secret happiness eludes
All' uomo che non guarda avanti mai / The man that never looks forward
Dietro le lacrime che mi hai nascosto / Inside the tears that you have hidden from me
E negli spazi di un segreto opposto / And in the spaces of a secret opposite
Resto fermo e ti aspetto da qui / I remain still and I wait for you from here
Non mi è possibile, no non rivederti più / It's not possible for me, to not see you again
Se lontana non sei stata mai / If you've never been far
Ma se cerco lo vedo / But if I try, I see it
L'amore va veloce / Love goes fast
Tu stai indietro / You stay back
Se cerchi mi vedi / If you try, you see me
Il bene più segreto sfugge / The more secret happiness eludes
All' uomo che non guarda avanti mai / The man that never looks forward
==================================================
Lyrics and translation are taken from here.


No comments:
Post a Comment